Get your friends together for a memorable mini-break and decorate your campsite to win the Spookiest Campsite Competition. Friday night is a flat rate of $36 per family for all standard powered slabs and grass sites. Camp and Scare guests who stay Friday and Saturday night also enjoy a late 3pm check-out on Sunday to make the most of the resort’s facilities.
From the moment of check-in, families have a weekend of Halloween style activities at their fingertips including Halloween Kids Club Crafts, Creepy Cookie Decorating, a Halloween Dress Up Wii Just Dance Disco and outdoor movies every night. On top of special organised activities, the resort has a host of amazing facilities including the brand new mega 13 Waterslide Park, which only opened in September.
All money raised on Friday will be donated to supporting a local business – the Eungella Dairy Farm. Each year the resort chooses a charity or business to support and Eungella Dairy is trying to establish a commercial milk production arm. Many of the animals in the resort Animal Park came from this local farming family. Guests will be able to visit the Animal Park and also enjoy pony rides over the weekend.
Set in 26 acres of botanic-like tropical gardens, BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort has masses of facilities including the massive Waterslide Park, a lagoon-style swimming pool, outdoor cinema, giant jumping pillow, pedal karts, full-size tennis court, mini-golf, adventure playground, basketball, volleyball, badminton, bocce and table tennis. As one of the most popular BIG4 resorts in Australia, accommodation gets sold out early so bookings are essential.
For more information and to reserve a powered camping site for Camp and Scare with BIG4 from Friday 27 October to Sunday 29 October go to www.adventurewhitsunday.com.au/come-camp-scareActivities Guide Camp and Scare 2017
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Not valid on ensuite sites and cabins
- Special on Friday night of $36/site of which 100% is donated to designated charity/business
- BIG4 discounts apply
- No other discounts apply Friday night 27 October
- No additional person rates apply, based on one family only per site for Friday night
- Late check-out of 3pm on Sunday 29 October when staying Friday and Saturday night
- Full payment is required up front and any cancellations or no-shows automatically forfeit the booking proceeds
- Subject to availability
- Children MUST be accompanied by either a parent or legal guardian
- Regular rates apply for stays before and after the Camp and Scare event
- Not valid with any other offer or discount.