Tariffs shown are in Australian Dollars, includes GST and valid until 27 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
Seasonal prices apply. Prices are subject to change without notice. Rates shown are valid though to 27/04/21. For other rates outside of this period and quotes for your dates please either book online or contact us 1300 640 587.
Online booking: A valid credit card must be provided during the online booking process, which will be forwarded to our reservations team securely for processing.
Telephone or email bookings: A deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation is required immediately to secure booking. Deposits can be paid by credit card over the telephone (we accept Visa and Mastercard) or direct deposit. Personal cheques or money orders will only be accepted if received 28 days prior to arrival. Should a deposit not be received immediately, your reservation will be cancelled.
Payment terms: Payment of deposit via BPAY is required immediately, to allow for processing, in order to confirm the reservation. Failure to receive this deposit will result in automatic cancellation of the booking. Payment of the final balance is due prior to 30 days of your arrival date.
- In order to confirm your reservation, a deposit is required at the time of booking via credit card or BPAY;
- Payment of the deposit via BPAY requires actioning immediately to allow for processing, in order to confirm the reservation.
- Failure to receive this deposit will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Payment of the final balance is due prior to 30 days of your arrival date. **For stays of 21 days or more on a Powered Site, payment for the first 7 days only is required prior to 30 days of arrival.
- Failure to receive the final balance payment 30 days prior to your arrival will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation and the forfeit of the deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in 2 ways:
- The deposit amount is refundable,less a $30 administration fee, or
- The full deposit amount is held as a credit to put towards a future stay within 12 months, (an exception to the 12 months would be if a travel restriction was put in place by the Government, as with COVID-19, where we would again offer a 24 month held credit).
- Cancellations received within 30 days of your arrival date, can also be processed in 2 ways:
- The booking dates can be changed*, please refer to “Change of Dates Terms” below, or
- All deposits are held as a guest credit to put towards a future stay within 12 months from the cancellation date; this credit is not transferable, (an exception to the 12 months would be if a travel restriction was put in place by the Government, as with COVID-19, where we would again offer a 24 month held credit).
Change of Dates Terms:
- Change of dates can be made at any time up until 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability. Please note there is a limit of one change of dates over the lifetime of the booking.
- Change of dates made within 30 days are also subject to availability. Any change of rates for the new travel dates will require payment of the difference at the time the changes are applied; if this results in a credit, this amount can be held as a guest credit for 12 months; this credit is not transferable. Please note there is a limit of one change of dates over the lifetime of the booking, (an exception to the 12 months would be if a travel restriction was put in place by the Government, as with COVID-19, where we would again offer a 24 month held credit).
- Reducing the number of nights for a current booking, (within 30 days of arrival), will result in a held guest credit for 12 months, (an exception to the 12 months would be if a travel restriction was put in place by the Government, as with COVID-19, where we would again offer a 24 month held credit). These nights are non-refundable. (Please note that the minimum night stay which was current at the time of your booking, will apply).
- Early departure: No refunds or held credits will be given should you decide to reduce your stay as an inhouse guest.
- In case of a tropical downpour during your stay that may result in wet conditions on your site we recommend consideration of travel insurance as well as advance preparation of equipment for camping or to consider postponing travel plans if preferred – as we offer no compensation.
POOL AND WATERPARK:
Our wonderful 32m lagoon pool features a shaded children’s wading area and 2 waterslides and it is adjacent to our BIG HUGE MEGA Waterslide Park, we have CCTV operating in this area. Children including infants must be supervised at all times by an adult when in the pool and waterslide area.
We offer complimentary WIFI for our inhouse guests’ enjoyment- should there be any interruption to this service there will be no compensation for this free service.
Security Deposit: For all accommodation: A valid Visa or Mastercard will be required on check-in. Your card will be held securely on file as a security deposit on unpaid balances, damages or excessive cleaning.
Group bookings: Special group booking conditions may apply and are disclosed by the Groups & Events manager at time of enquiry and or booking. Please refer to your signed contract for FULL terms and conditions.
Visitor policy: Yes, you are more than welcome to have visitors to your site or cabin for the day, all visitors must park their car in the visitors car park. If your visitor intends to use the waterslide park, pool, playground, mini golf etc a DAY USE FEE applies, (overnight visitors attract the usual tariffs). Unfortunately visitors are not permitted during school holiday and peak periods as we have discovered that this inundates the resort and its facilities and has a negative impact on our paying guest’s enjoyment. All visitors must be registered at Reception. We thank you for your co-operation.
Holidaying at BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort:
Please be advised that, as our valued guest, you are entering the Resort as a tourist for holiday purposes.
Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Workplace Health & Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 which states “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk.” Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note that for cabins a maximum number of occupants applies for each cabin style, as noted on our website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For sites, up to 8 occupants (maximum 4 adults) per site.
Check-in time is 2.00pm for cabins and 11.00am for sites. Check-out time is 10.00am. Every effort is made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time, however cabins/sites may not be immediately available. Requests for late check-outs are subject to availability. Should it be possible to offer a late check-out, a late departure charge may be applicable.
Office hours are 7.30am-6.00pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours just let us know and we’ll make special arrangements. Please note that BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
Noise curfew: BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday is a family orientated resort, so with this in mind, a 10pm – 7am noise curfew applies to ensure enjoyment for all guests. A BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday representative is accessible 24-hours a day for emergencies.
Breakfast hampers must be ordered at least 2-days prior to arrival (or by 7pm Wednesday if you are arriving over the weekend)
Extra person tariffs apply from the age of two years and above.
All linen and bath towels are provided, whilst pool towels are available from reception.
Cabins are serviced every 3-days for stays of 5-nights or longer.
Children’s cots (including linen) and highchairs are available for your stay free of charge. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
Long Term stays as a holiday tourist park, we enjoy welcoming guests to our resort all year through, please note that stays longer than 30 days are at the Managers discretion.
***May Madness T&C***
Requests for allocated sites or areas within the resort are not valid during the May Madness Special
Additional guests to original reservation will attract a per person charge in either week of stay during May Madness
All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
Sorry, but pets are not permitted.