Terms & Conditions
To help avoid any confusion or disappointment, we urge you to carefully read the following information. Thank you.
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance in the unforeseen event that your plans should change and you are no longer able to stay with us when originally planned. Please see T&C below.
Tariffs shown are in Australian Dollars, includes GST and valid until 27 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
Seasonal prices apply. Prices are subject to change without notice. Rates shown are valid from 01/04/17 though to 27/04/19, for other rates outside of this period and quotes for your dates please either book online or contact us 1300 640 587’
Online booking: A valid credit card must be provided during the online booking process, which will be forwarded to our reservations team securely for processing.
Telephone or email bookings: A deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation is required immediately to secure booking. Deposits can be paid by credit card over the telephone (we accept Visa and Mastercard) or direct deposit. Personal cheques or money orders will only be accepted if received 28 days prior to arrival. Should a deposit not be received immediately, your reservation will be cancelled.
Payment terms: Payment of deposit via BPAY is required immediately, to allow for processing, in order to confirm the reservation. Failure to receive this deposit will result in automatic cancellation of the booking. Payment of the final balance is due prior to 30 days of your arrival date.
- In order to confirm your reservation, a deposit is required at the time of booking via credit card or BPAY;
- Payment of the deposit via BPAY requires actioning immediately to allow for processing, in order to confirm the reservation.
- Failure to receive this deposit will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Payment of the final balance is due prior to 30 days of your arrival date. **For stays of 21 days or more on a Powered Site, payment for the first 7 days only is required prior to 30 days of arrival.
- Failure to receive the final balance payment 30 days prior to your arrival will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation and the forfeit of the deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in 2 ways:
- The deposit amount is refundable, less a $30 administration fee, or
- The full deposit amount is held as a credit to put towards a future stay within 6 months.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of your arrival date will result in the forfeit of the deposit and full balance paid.
Change of Dates Terms:
- Change of dates can be made at any time up until 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- Change of dates made within 30 days are also subject to availability. Any change of rates for the new travel dates will require payment of the difference at the time the changes are applied; if this results in a credit, this amount can be held as a guest credit for 6 months.
- Reducing the number of nights for a current booking (within 30 days of arrival) will result in a held guest credit for 6 months (these nights are non-refundable). Please note that minimum night stays may still apply.
- Early departure: No refunds or held credits will be given should you decide to reduce your stay as an inhouse guest.
Early departure: No refunds will be given should you decide to cut your stay short, particularly during peak periods when minimum stays apply.
Security Deposit: For all accommodation: A valid Visa or Mastercard will be required on check-in. Your card will be held securely on file as a security deposit on unpaid balances, damages or excessive cleaning.
Group bookings: Special group booking conditions may apply and are disclosed by the Groups & Events manager at time of enquiry and or booking. Please refer to your signed contract for FULL terms and conditions.
Visitor policy: Yes, you are more than welcome to have visitors to your site or cabin for the day, all visitors must park their car in the visitors car park. If your visitor intends to use the waterslide park, pool, playground, mini golf etc a DAY USE FEE applies, (overnight visitors attract the usual tariffs). Unfortunately visitors are not permitted during school holiday and peak periods as we have discovered that this inundates the resort and its facilities and has a negative impact on our paying guest’s enjoyment. All visitors must be registered at Reception. We thank you for your co-operation.
Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Workplace Health & Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 which states “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk.” Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note that for cabins a maximum number of occupants applies for each cabin style, as noted on our website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For sites, up to 8 occupants (maximum 4 adults) per site.
Check-in time is 2.00pm for cabins and 11.00am for sites. Check-out time is 10.00am. Every effort is made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time, however cabins/sites may not be immediately available. Requests for late check-outs are subject to availability. Should it be possible to offer a late check-out, a late departure charge may be applicable.
Office hours are 7.30am-6.00pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours just let us know and we’ll make special arrangements. Please note that BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
Noise curfew: BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday is a family orientated resort, so with this in mind, a 10pm – 7am noise curfew applies to ensure enjoyment for all guests. A BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday representative is accessible 24-hours a day for emergencies.
Breakfast hampers must be ordered at least 2-days prior to arrival (or by 7pm Wednesday if you are arriving over the weekend)
Extra person tariffs apply from the age of two years and above.
All linen and bath towels are provided, whilst pool towels are available from reception.
Cabins are serviced every 4-days for stays of 7-days or longer.
Children’s cots (including linen) and highchairs are available for $5.50 per stay. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
Long Term stays as a holiday tourist park, we enjoy welcoming guests to our resort all year through, please note that stays longer than 30 days are at the Managers discretion.
All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
Sorry, but pets are not permitted.